- High productivity
- Shoot Volume from 5 Kgs to 100 Kgs
- Average machine cycle time from 10 – 40 sec
- Clamping by Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- The Core boxes can be parted vertically or Horizontally, in resin or metal
- All functions are managed by a PLC.
Range : Shoot volume from 5 Kgs to 100 Kgs.
High Volume Core Machines From VME
VME ‘ Cold Box process Core Shooter Machine, is for the production of high quality cores. The machine is designed to produce the cores at high speed. Operation is by pneumatic or hydraulic supply and each auto operation is controlled by an Electrical Sequence Panel. Amine Gas Generator, and compressed Air Dryer is built into the machine.
Available with Shoot Chamber capacity from 5 kg to 100 kg. These high – performance, world class machines are truly built for the foundry, designed and manufactured to be employed on a continuous working basics.
- Horizontal or Vertical core box split.
- Production rate up to 60 to 80 cycles per hr
- Core box clamping between suiting and curing
- Automatic Core Box blowing / spraying
- Automatic Lubrication
- Minimum Operating noise (Leq <80 dB)
- Cold box process
|Model||VME 500 CS||VME 1500 CS|
– Max Length
– Max Height
– Max. Width
|Core Weight||5 Kg||15 Kg|
|Hopper Capacity||25 Kg||75 Kg|
|Magazine Capacity||5 Kg||10 Kg|
|Clamping Stroke for Table||100 mm||100 mm|
|Pneumatic Operating Pressure||5 to 6 Kg/cm2||5 to 6 Kg/cm2|
|Power Supply||415 V, 3Ph 2 KW||415 V, 3 Ph 2 KW|